Jasper Ski Trip
from £1149 pp
Jasper is located at the heart of a UNESCO World Heritage site, Jasper National Park in Alberta, and this fabulous ski resort will take your breath away. The majestic beauty of the mountain scenery and fabulous skiing makes this a firm favourite and we thoroughly recommend it.
Marmot Basin is a perfect ski resort for school groups, allowing a natural progression for those learning to ski, with uncrowded pistes and easy run offs from all lifts. With an impressive 84 exciting skiing trails accessed via 9 fast, efficient lifts,there is something for every level of ability. This resort has masses of snowfall and with an elevation of up to 8570 feet above sea level you will be dazzled by some of Canada's finest views.
So whether you fancy howling with wolves or are just going for the oodles of dry powder snow you certainly won’t be disappointed with this excellent resort!
- Resort Facts
- Top piste altitude: 8534ft
- Vertical drop: 3000ft
- Glacier: False
- Skiable acres: 1675
- No. lifts: 9
- Artificial snow: Lower slopes
- Longest run: 3.5km
- Beginner: 30%
- Intermediate: 30%
- Advanced: 40%
- Return travel, and airport transfers where applicable
- Half board accommodation
- 5 or 6 days lift pass (as preferred)
- 5 or 6 days x 4 hours of ski lessons (as preferred)
- Optional City Break (with supplement)
- Ski, boot and pole hire
- Group leaders allowance
- Group Leader’s family discount
- Full “in house” après ski programme in most hotels
- Detailed Information Pack including ski video/DVD and parents evening presentation
- Winter Sports Travel & Medical Insurance , Piste Closure Insurance, Ski Breakage Insurance
- In resort representation service (Halsbury Representative)
- 24 hour emergency contact assistance from the UK
Please note this is a sample itinerary only and may vary according to requirements and availability.
|Saturday||Travel to resort|
|Sunday||Daily ski-lessons and Organised Apres ski activities|
|Monday||Daily ski-lessons and Organised Apres ski activities|
|Tuesday||Daily ski-lessons and Organised Apres ski activities|
|Wednesday||Daily ski-lessons and Organised Apres ski activities|
|Thursday||Daily ski-lessons and Organised Apres ski activities|
|Friday||Either: Transfer to airport to fly back to UK
or Daily ski-lessons
or City Break.
A hot favourite with our groups you will be accommodated in our luxurious three star hotel located on the outskirts of Jasper. It has 139 recently renovated rooms for 4, featuring two queen size beds,...View hotel »
Just 25 minutes from the slopes and right in the heart of the town of Jasper the Amethyst Lodge is an excellent three star hotel which has been welcoming school groups from the UK for many years. It h...View hotel »