Sunday River Ski Trip
from £1199 pp
The beginners area at South Ridge is one of the best areas to learn to ski on the East Coast.
All skiers make their first tuns on Sundance before advancing onto new terrain. Intermediate skiers have a huge choice of trails to enjoy and the advanced groups will enjoy the steep moguls on White Cap.
New England resorts famously created snowmaking, and with their huge numbers of snow cannons, they can guarantee snow for much longer periods than their jealous rivals.
It has been a regular favourite of British School Groups for many years due to the cleverly designed runs that help progress learners abilities, including long green runs that can be tackled not long after putting on your first set of skis.
- Resort Facts
- Top piste altitude: 3110ft
- Vertical drop: 2340ft
- Glacier: False
- Skiable acres: 743
- No. lifts: 18
- Artificial snow: 92% coverage
- Longest run: 3km
- Beginner: 25%
- Intermediate: 35%
- Advanced: 40%
- Return travel, and airport transfers where applicable
- Half board accommodation
- 5 or 6 days lift pass (as preferred)
- 5 or 6 days x 4 hours of ski lessons (as preferred)
- Optional City Break (with supplement)
- Ski, boot and pole hire
- Group leaders allowance
- Group Leader’s family discount
- Full “in house” après ski programme in most hotels
- Detailed Information Pack including ski video/DVD and parents evening presentation
- Winter Sports Travel & Medical Insurance , Piste Closure Insurance, Ski Breakage Insurance
- In resort representation service (Halsbury Representative)
- 24 hour emergency contact assistance from the UK
Please note this is a sample itinerary only and may vary according to requirements and availability.
|Saturday||Travel to resort|
|Sunday||Daily ski-lessons and Organised Apres ski activities|
|Monday||Daily ski-lessons and Organised Apres ski activities|
|Tuesday||Daily ski-lessons and Organised Apres ski activities|
|Wednesday||Daily ski-lessons and Organised Apres ski activities|
|Thursday||Daily ski-lessons and Organised Apres ski activities|
|Friday||Either: Transfer to airport to fly back to UK
or Daily ski-lessons
or City Break.
Snow Cap Inn
This comfortable 3* Inn has recently undergone some great renovation and is furnished in traditional mountain style. It benefits from a fantastic location being one of the few slope-side school group ...View hotel »
Snowcap Youth Lodge
The Snowcap Youth Lodge is a unique building that was designed with youth groups in mind. This property offers what is rarely found in North America, namely single beds for students. It features four...View hotel »