School Ski Trips
Over 25 Years’ Experience Sending Schools Skiing Abroad
Halsbury Ski has over 25 years experience in offering fantastic value for money school ski trips. We’ve scoured the slopes from the Rockies to the Pyrenees to find the best quality packages at affordable prices.
Our fully inclusive trips and consistently happy and satisfied customers are the reasons why school ski trips come back to us year on year.
Use the sliders below to help us suggest a resort…
What's Hot… or is that cold?!
9 Days in Les 2 Alpes, France
Was £859 — Now £819*View Resort »
8 Days in Les Arcs, France
Was £859 — Now £789*View Resort »
9 Days in Alp 2500, Spain
Was £869 — Now £845*View Resort »
9 Days in Monterosa, Italy
Was £909 — Now £889*View Resort »
Why Halsbury Ski?
03 February 2015
Earlier this month, two of our Halsbury Ski Specialists, Paul and Beth, headed out to the Pyrenees, ...
02 February 2015
- Downloads We've put together a list of downloads to help you with the organisation of your trip. For information on booking conditions…
- Equipment and clothing You do not need to bring your own equipment as everything will be pre-booked and waiting for you to collect at the resort…
- FAQs FAQs We've compiled on the page below answers to the usual question you may have…
- First time? Is it the first time you are organising a ski trip for your school or group? Or are you organising a trip with a lot of first…
- Health and safety The Directors of Halsbury Travel regard safety as paramount and must take precedence over all other objectives. They have assumed…
- Why choose us? We understand that you may wish to visit your accommodation and resort prior to your School Trip, to better plan and prepare for…